Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

OFF Review - on Motors TV

I don't know what happens to the proceeds from the game,but you better get a bigger bucket ready after this. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

I have mixed feelings on the review.

I thought it was all positive word press to be sure, but I think the videos they chose to use short-changed people on how intense the combat can really get. They didn't show any 5 v 5 furballs. No flak filled skies to fly through in pursuit of a foe. No flat spins, torn wings, smoking trails, screaming pilots or burning aircraft plunging earthwards. Come to think of it, they didn't mention the flawless TrackIR support for true flight enthusiasts the Devs added and how much immersion that lends to the game. Again, while the wording was definately all positive, the video footage they chose was, in my humble opinion, not the most exciting they could have shown, although it did display how beautiful the scenery and models all looked, of course. Perhaps they should have borrowed some of Pols preview movies. Those are what really sold me on the game. Still, the review was positive in every way and I hope it draws a lot of folks to the website so they can see the preview movies for themselves. That'll get the old "buy" button a workout.

Gratz on another positive review OBD. You've earned all the positive media attention you can get and then some.

Hellshade