Sign in to follow this  
shinobi2204

best sim for F-22 and Eurofighter?

well ive recently re-installed WOE and downloaded some planes for it like the F-22 and Eurofighter (although it wont show up for some reason), but what i want to know is are there any other better sims or mods that can represent these 2 planes the most realisticly? i.e. manouverability, stealth, TV etc.

Teorically, and from what some real pilots say, it´s just fine with this one. For your troubles with EF2000, there

are some adjustments to the cockpit (enter AVIONICS.ini and delete entries below "Not fully implemented" to solve it)

wich should make it appear work. EF2000 Had some troubles because the sim couldn´t understand its way to fly

so it lacked agility, but there is a way to solve it, also

FreeFalcon 5 takes a shot at these but is a little limited in terms of avionics. You need to have Falcon 4.0 to install FF5.

F-22 ADF and F-22 Total Air War are probably the best sims for replicating the real F-22. The FM is somewhat simplified but who knows how an advanced FBW plane would respond anyway :)

Super EF2000 is still probably the best study sim of that aircraft.

The problem is going to be finding copies of Falcon 4.0, TAW and SEF2000.

You "must" have a copy of Falcon 4.0 to install FF5 but you don't "need" one

read between the lines :whistling:

Teorically, and from what some real pilots say, it´s just fine with this one. For your troubles with EF2000, there

are some adjustments to the cockpit (enter AVIONICS.ini and delete entries below "Not fully implemented" to solve it)

wich should make it appear work. EF2000 Had some troubles because the sim couldn´t understand its way to fly

so it lacked agility, but there is a way to solve it, also

err where is this ini file, i cant find one on the folder at all

edit: nm got it sorted, although i could do with knowing how to add the AMRAAM, i have a weapons pack and it works with the F-22, and whats the fix fpr the agility?

Edited by shinobi2204

err where is this ini file, i cant find one on the folder at all

edit: nm got it sorted, although i could do with knowing how to add the AMRAAM, i have a weapons pack and it works with the F-22, and whats the fix fpr the agility?

ini file is a text file with some mechanic symbol aside (depending of the operative system you are using, i guess) wich the game uses to represent

something (the aircraft avionics, in this case) in a way or another.

The fix for Typhoon agility is something wich i solved in a mod wich i´ll release "War over the Strait", but it is on another INI file, search in Knowledge Base Forum( I guess there will be something).

ini file is a text file with some mechanic symbol aside (depending of the operative system you are using, i guess) wich the game uses to represent

something (the aircraft avionics, in this case) in a way or another.

The fix for Typhoon agility is something wich i solved in a mod wich i´ll release "War over the Strait", but it is on another INI file, search in Knowledge Base Forum( I guess there will be something).

well i fixed the agiliy by changing some of the numbers to that of the F-22, not realistic i know but it does handle better....now the only thing wrong is that there is no flames in full AB (ext view), anyone know how to sort this?

Make sure you put the effects that came with the 22 (if any ) into the effects folder - if not Look in the engines section of the F-22_data.ini and change the afterburner emitter names for both to the generic one.

Last time I tried FF5 I didn't see a Typhoon in it but if there is one now I will go get the latest version and install it again. Is there a certain base I must select to fly out of to get a Typhoon? If so, which one?

SE2000 and TAW are just way to dated now for me to enjoy. They both run way to fast on my PC.