Sign in to follow this  
RAF_Louvert

Bristol F2b #D8084, 139 Squadron, RAF

Evening All,

As I mentioned in a recent post I began work on my next new OFF skin, and as promised it is an historically accurate one this time. Here is a teaser of the project so far; Bristol F2b #D8084 of the 139 Squadron, RAF:

OFF_F2b_D8084_01.jpg

I still have the top wing white and black longitudinal stripes to do as well as some final adjustments, but it is getting close, and I will post it for downloading when it is completed.

Cheers!

Lou

I am just about finished now with the RAF 139 Squadron's Bristol F2b and will be posting it for download soon. Here are photos of the actual plane and of the new OFF paint for comparision:

F2b_D8084.jpg

OFF_F2b_D8084_02.jpg

I repainted the underside of the fuselage in the clear doped linen and dirtied it up a bit, and redid the wheels as well to match the actual plane.

Cheers!

Lou

Morning All,

For those who are interested and would like to give it a fly, I have just uploaded the file for Captain Sydney Dalrymple's F2b. Let me know if it works for you. Enjoy. :smile:

Cheers!

Lou

I've flown her!... I have also shot her down...and I actually felt guilty!!!!

Great piece of work!

Thanks Rickitycrate and Widowmaker. I had fun painting her up, and I hope you'll have even more fun flying her, and taking pot shots at her, (just remember there's a sting in that tail). :smile:

Cheers!

Lou

Lou

A very nice put-to-gether skin :clapping: - I look forward to downloading your future offerings