Sign in to follow this  
Slick Wilhelm

Membership question

Hey guys,

What are the different membership tiers, and how does one upgrade? What are the benefits of each tier?

Thanks!

Not sure if this is what you meant but....click on "my controls" toward the top of this page, then on the my controls page see "options" on the left hand side toward the bottom click that, then click purchase purchase paid subscriptions to see the benefits for the various subscription levels.

Well,,,i went from "choice" member to "prime" member,,,,gonna assume next is "top sirloin"

(or chopped liver?)

Well,,,i went from "choice" member to "prime" member,,,,gonna assume next is "top sirloin"

(or chopped liver?)

As long as you don't get a flaccid member, all is OK

You guys are silly. Just plain silly! :rolleyes: But I like it!

Not sure if this is what you meant but....click on "my controls" toward the top of this page, then on the my controls page see "options" on the left hand side toward the bottom click that, then click purchase purchase paid subscriptions to see the benefits for the various subscription levels.

Thanks Rickitycrate. This is what I was wondering about. :)

You are very welcome. I'm happy to help. I don't get to do my share around here. Cheers!

(or chopped liver?)

No, yours would be Roasted... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ugh... I just couldn't resist... get it? .. Duck.. roasted... ahhh.. shoot me. ;)

OvS

Unless you donate your downloads are size restricted per day..........and stuff.