Sign in to follow this  
chrispdm1

Verdun map

I have added a Verdun and vicinity map to the downloads section. It has the aerodromes mapped on it. thanks to OlPaint's spreadsheet I can probably do just about any decent map pretty quickly.

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=8858

Great stuff! Thanks for this. Can you make the Flanders map as well?

OvS

OvS

Flanders map is already done and posted.

OvS

Where have you been? :rolleyes:

I have added a Verdun and vicinity map to the downloads section. It has the aerodromes mapped on it. thanks to OlPaint's spreadsheet I can probably do just about any decent map pretty quickly.

Thanks Chris, nice work!

Where have you been? :rolleyes:

In a cave... :blink:

Chris

The Verdun map is marvelous! :good: I almost hate to ask - RL has priority - But how difficult would it be to mark up the Somme Map that Rabu posted to the CA downloads section with Entente and German Aerodromes that were present during the campaign?

Flying with the map sections in my lap from waypoint to waypoint is a real challenge. But I am loving every minute. Talk about immersion...

OlPaint01

Looks like I need to get more Printer Ink!!...Nice one Chris!..thanks

Hey OlPaint, I actually have rabu's Somme maps all ready to go (and rabu's permission), but I've been having trouble uploading them... I'm actually just sitting around on call today at my weekend job (ambulance) today, so I'll try again... perhaps the files are too large...

Hey OlPaint, I actually have rabu's Somme maps all ready to go (and rabu's permission), but I've been having trouble uploading them... I'm actually just sitting around on call today at my weekend job (ambulance) today, so I'll try again... perhaps the files are too large...

Chris, when you get a chance, post all of your map links into a new post (name it whatever you like). I'd like to have them all in one thread and pin it so that everyone can have access to them.... rather than search for each one.

Thanks,

OvS

Odd, just went to download it and got a "You have exceeded the maximum amount of downloads allotted to you by the administrator for the day" though I haven't downloaded anything today...

Chris, when you get a chance, post all of your map links into a new post (name it whatever you like). I'd like to have them all in one thread and pin it so that everyone can have access to them.... rather than search for each one.

Thanks,

OvS

Yep, I can do that.... I'll still be able to edit the first post and add new links? because I'm working on a couple more maps.

Edited by chrispdm1