Sign in to follow this  
zoomzoom

screenshot?

Anybody know how to take a screenshot of your Pilot's log. I have Fraps, but it wont work on the logbook page. I must be missing something. :rolleyes:

TIA

ZZ.

its either shift print screen, or ctl print screen,,,,(that copies whatever you are looking at into clipboard,then go into paint, and hit paste....

If you have Photoshop, you can press "print", the go directly to PS, say "new document",

then "insert".

Thanks guys! that helped.

ZZ.

Thanks guys. Lets see if it will upload....my latest Did/W achievment.

ZZ.

post-45966-1242618080_thumb.jpg

I'm quite pleased with this one...he's my first survivor of the war, albeit captured, out about three tries so far. He's had a great career and flown Albatross,Pfalzes, and finally the DR1....been shot down and captured twice, the last time of course he did not escape. The whole reason for his ultimate final capture was an engine failure over the lines...very realistic. i tried and tried at every setting I could to get that thing back running again, but to no avail....he glided into a cloud bank and the updraft dropped me so far I had to put down far too close too the lines. Oh well....very realistic nonetheless, and captivity surely spared his life till the Armistice. Only downer......no Pour le Merite!!!!! go figure. :no:

ZZ.

Hey, that is an amazing carreer, Zoomzoom! I had never seen that "Red Eagle" order.

His captivity is good for him - he will survive this hell.

The other possible way is, to retire a pilot early enough.

Only problem there is, when to stop. Each time you may say: just one more last flight.

So this was the Pfalz-pilot, who wanted an Albatros for better? When did he enter service?

41 kills are very good. Can you still say, on which craft he made how many?

I never made so many flying hours - I just can't act reasonable and defensive yet.

You may be sad now, but he survived it, that's good. Tell us, where you enlist next.

Edited by Olham

Thanks Olham! I had never seen or heard of the "Red Eagle" either....so I found that interesting as well. Actually this is not the Pfalz pilot I was discussing earlier, he actually was killed in a head-on collision with a camel over Douai. But I started Albrechts carrer just after that in an attempt to be absolutely DiD, "the Pfalz pilot was close, but not fully DiD, due to lack of Ram in my machine not allowing me to select the necessary boxes..ie...clouds..etc etc. Anyway, I finally ponied up for the Ram, went full DiD and Albrecht is the best of three attempts at war survival so far!

As for kills, most of them were in the Albatros, and the Dr1, I'll have to check the logbook for the percentages. I must say, that I rather did not like the Dr1 at first, but after getting used to it for about a month, (my gunnery suffering most due to its extreme twitchiness) I finally developed a light enough touch on the stick to become a real killer with it.

As for my latest DiD pilot, I can post a screenie of his progress so far when I get to my home computer (I'm at work now). Orrrrr, maybe not....don't want to jinx him!!! :blink: But I believe he is with Loerzer..I forget which Jasta number, and his name is Julius Jaeger. I do have a camel pilot, and a Spad pilot I started as well, but haven't had the time to pay much attention to them yet....."Deutchland Uber Alles" after all! :wink:

ZZ.

Edited by zoomzoom

this is not the Pfalz pilot I was discussing earlier, he actually was killed in a head-on collision with a camel over Douai.

Probably the only way to down a Camel in a Pfalz (Lol!)

I rather did not like the Dr1 at first, but after getting used to it for about a month, (my gunnery suffering most due to its

extreme twitchiness) I finally developed a light enough touch on the stick to become a real killer with it.

Yes, she's a little witch, that follows immediately to your stick moves - even when your hands are only trembling.

But in that crate, I fear nothing except my own foolishness.

this is not the Pfalz pilot I was discussing earlier, he actually was killed in a head-on collision with a camel over Douai.

Probably the only way to down a Camel in a Pfalz (Lol!) :rofl:

LOL!!!!! True True. Hehe....poor guy, he never got an upgrade. Unfortunately, the only upgrade he got, was to "Wings he rather didn't want"!!!

ZZ.

Edited by zoomzoom

Came to this discussion late...but I was recently pointed to a clever little utility in Windows. Go Start>All Programs>Accessories>Snipping Tool.

You just Clik-and-Drag to select an area, then it'll ask you where you want to Save To. Nice.