Sign in to follow this  
Prophead

Problem with RFC-60

Would like to fly a career with RFC-60 but have a problem. I can create a pilot in the squadron and move the date forward to the first available flyable aircraft (Nupe 17) but whenever I try to enter campaign mode the sim crashes with a runtime error.

I haven't had any issues with the other squadrons that I have flown in (RFC-24 and 56, RNAS-8, Esc 3 and Jasta 2) and haven't had any other errors.

Anyone any ideas as to why it may be happening?

Edit - Crash seems to happen when accessing the Duty Room. Went through a mission without going to Duty Room first and it flew ok until landing when errored with unable to update squad members then CTD with runtime error.

Edited by Prophead

Try creating a new pilot in there and try again?

Try creating a new pilot in there and try again?

Tried several times with same result if I try and enlist on 18th August (first date for the Nupe). I went forward another click to the 23rd August and works fine so started career from there.

Tried several times with same result if I try and enlist on 18th August (first date for the Nupe). I went forward another click to the 23rd August and works fine so started career from there.

OK weird but you only miss 5 days your train was attacked on the way, then you had to hole up for 5 days until track was repaired ;)

Works here and for uncleal so maybe you missed an update or something? Is OFF fully patched?