Sign in to follow this  
Rickitycrate

First MP experience

Thanks for all participating in today's MP session. I had a blast. It was so much fun to fly with real people. Thanks for helping me to get things sorted out and for being patient. I will fly MP again and hopefully not be such a problem child. I've reduced my engine volume so I should hear you next time. What did we have, 8 flyers? And we ran the whole mission and landed safely. We must have brought down a dozen or so planes including ALB DV's and 2 seaters. Great fun! :clapping:

Thanks for all participating in today's MP session. I had a blast. It was so much fun to fly with real people. Thanks for helping me to get things sorted out and for being patient. I will fly MP again and hopefully not be such a problem child. I've reduced my engine volume so I should hear you next time. What did we have, 8 flyers? And we ran the whole mission and landed safely. We must have brought down a dozen or so planes including ALB DV's and 2 seaters. Great fun! :clapping:

so glad you were able to make it wait till next weeks mission hope you bala fokker and pwerhaps some more from across the pond can show up

I'll try to make it. I have downloaded the zep and the gotha now. I'll try to be ready. See you then.

hey, guys from the thirdwire genre. see how happy they are? see how much fun they had?

:yes:

Rickity,,,,belive me, you where no problem at all......we LIKE helping people.....and there isnt a single one of us that didnt need to be taken step by step thru the whole process...

One of these days soon,,you will get the oppurtunity to help someone else get into a multiplayer game, and know exactly what i am talking about.

And not sure what a thirdwire genre is....but hell,,,we've been having a blast for a long time now!!!

Great flying with ya too Rickey! And again . . Thanks to Stump for hosting and Duck for getting some of us "sorted".

Duck - ThirdWire is a developer. They made sims such as Wings Over Vietnam, Wings Over Europe, etc.

See ya'all in the air soon!

Whats an MP session

Ok Thx