Sign in to follow this  
stumpjumper

guest apperance by off team memebr

our little doves and hawks mp group was pleasntly surprised when out of the blue a new voice crackled over team speck

the black baron him self (OVS)

we were extremly happy to have him join us and after a brief british mission( i know he suffered thru it for us)

we turned our attention to our guest and hosted a jasta intercptionmission in his honor

thansk again for joining up ovs

stump

God, I can hardly wait for the moment I have a new rig incl. firewall;

so I can fly with many of you. Must be incredible!

God, I can hardly wait for the moment I have a new rig incl. firewall;

so I can fly with many of you. Must be incredible!

when ever your ready pardner we willbe happy to have you with us for usre

I've never flown MP. I think I'll get a headset and try it out. Hand signals are out of the question!

CJ

Wow. Looks like OvS won the war single-handedly. The first pic says he destroyed the whole RAF!

-Rooster

Wow. Looks like OvS won the war single-handedly. The first pic says he destroyed the whole RAF!

-Rooster

wellhe deifnlt y flys 1st rate heck of a hun pilot, i belive he nailed 5 i was close behind with 3 camels and a henry tate

I just wanted to thank the gang for a fun time last night. I popped in just to see what was going on, and to give the new BHaH MP a try. It was certainly a blast for me. The flying as well as the company.

The MP side of OFF, although not the size of RB3D, I felt was more fun. Not being biased, but there was more atmosphere, more action and overall a deep experiance than I ever had with RB3D MMP.

Balloon busting was a ton of fun, and the intercept mission brought back some great memories from my Jasta 23b MMP days.

Thanks fellas. I'll be around whenever I can.

Please, those that have not tried it, do so. It's easy to get started, and in no time, OFF is alive with you and your squaddies!

Great stuff, thanks for having me. Let's do it again some time!

OvS

I just wanted to thank the gang for a fun time last night. I popped in just to see what was going on, and to give the new BHaH MP a try. It was certainly a blast for me. The flying as well as the company.

The MP side of OFF, although not the size of RB3D, I felt was more fun. Not being biased, but there was more atmosphere, more action and overall a deep experiance than I ever had with RB3D MMP.

Balloon busting was a ton of fun, and the intercept mission brought back some great memories from my Jasta 23b MMP days.

Thanks fellas. I'll be around whenever I can.

Please, those that have not tried it, do so. It's easy to get started, and in no time, OFF is alive with you and your squaddies!

Great stuff, thanks for having me. Let's do it again some time!

OvS

PS.. thanks to you guys, I raised my confirmed kill list to 21!!! I was at 17 confirmed when I left Jasta 23b and never made the PLM.

-Rooster

Well,,,being a bigshot,,,we kinda let him

CJ and oldham,,,would love to have you join us,

but oldham,,,not sure why you are so concerned about a firewall....first,,windows comes with one,,and alot of us turn ours off when we start mp...

Well,,,being a bigshot,,,we kinda let him

CJ and oldham,,,would love to have you join us,

but oldham,,,not sure why you are so concerned about a firewall....first,,windows comes with one,,and alot of us turn ours off when we start mp...

I run with two firewall on. Windows and Norton's.

I run with two firewall on. Windows and Norton's.

Zonealarm! It's FREE... also I use AVG as well. Once you set Zonealarm to accept in/out connections in OFF, you're all set.

Try it Olham, it's a TON of fun!!

OvS