Sign in to follow this  
Dutch_P47M

Joystick profile

Want to reprogram my Logitech Force 3D pro, I know its on the old forum and did some search at the old OFF forum but could not find it. 

Does somebody have a Logitech F3Dpro profile to share, which I can use as basic or sample.

I don't own that particular joystick, but I'd like the same sort of thing for a Saitek X-52 FCS joystick, and if anyone can help with some keyboard mapping macros etc for a Logitech G-19 Gamer Keyboard, I'd be very appreciative.

I have another request about the X-52 Saitek. I've lost my software disc. Anyone know where I could get a replacement disc or download the software?

Edited by Steve Drew

I have another request about the X-52 Saitek. I've lost my software disc. Anyone know where I could get a replacement disc or download the software?

Try the Saitek web site and download the right X52 driver for your Windows system.

Want to reprogram my Logitech Force 3D pro, I know its on the old forum and did some search at the old OFF forum but could not find it. 

Does somebody have a Logitech F3Dpro profile to share, which I can use as basic or sample.

I have a Logitech Wingman Force. Don't know if that profile would be useful to you. Let me know.

I have a Logitech Wingman Force. Don't know if that profile would be useful to you. Let me know.

The game functions on your pushbutton, all my views are now on button #3,4,5,6. Can not program the POV (little mini joystick). shift #3,4,5,6 are identifying enemy/friends/maps.

Unfortunately I can not use the search function in the old forum, its all written down in the old SOHforum.

Edited by Dutch_P47M

The game functions on your pushbutton, all my views are now on button #3,4,5,6. Can not program the POV (little mini joystick). shift #3,4,5,6 are identifying enemy/friends/maps.

Unfortunately I can not use the search function in the old forum, its all written down in the old SOHforum.

On second thought my "profile" would be no help as I really don't have one per se. I only activate the Logitech software as it enables the center spring - for some reason. But all of my stick settings were set through the CFS3 software.

I finally got around to programming my Saitek X-52 FCS. I think there's some "complex" key strokes that should be a lot easier than having to hold three keys whilst keeping your eyes on your enemy.

Fire button: Drop Ordnance

Fire A: Select Weapon

Fire B: Cycle Views

Fire C: Toggle Info

Fire D: Mixture Idle Cutoff

Fire E: Screenshot

Pinky Switch: Heads Up Display

Toggle 1: Next Target

Toggle 2: Previous Target

Toggle 3: Auto Trim

Toggle 4: Auto Pilot

Toggle 5: Accelerate Time

Toggle 6: Decelerate Time

Hope that helps anyone with that type of joystick, or at least the key commands that IMO need to be macros/mapped/profiled/programmed