Sign in to follow this  
saburo

Gotha Over Thames - Tower Bridge No More

Just a quick shot from the evening's MP game - heavily brightness and contrast corrected - it was much darker on the flight - looks like a bright moon's out now.

Tons o' fun and thanks to Matt for his hosting and patience - those searchlights are COOL!

-sab

Edited by saburo

Just a quick shot from the evening's MP game - heavily brightness and contrast corrected - it was much darker on the flight - looks like a bright moon's out now.

Tons o' fun and thanks to Matt for his hosting and patience - those searchlights are COOL!

-sab

Glad everyone had a good time. Also glad that preliminary testing with my MP File Autoinstaller program seemed to be good. I have another new version I am working on tonight and will probably see about getting online sometime Wednesday for some more testing and MP hosting.

Madmatt

Glad everyone had a good time. Also glad that preliminary testing with my MP File Autoinstaller program seemed to be good. I have another new version I am working on tonight and will probably see about getting online sometime Wednesday for some more testing and MP hosting.

Madmatt

Ok, what happened? I kept checking the site to see an IP server to go to and never saw that a game was going on. Maybe the instructions were to go to Teamspeak and then get the server address? did i miss the post as I still can't find it. Will try next time

Ok, what happened? I kept checking the site to see an IP server to go to and never saw that a game was going on. Maybe the instructions were to go to Teamspeak and then get the server address? did i miss the post as I still can't find it. Will try next time

Ras, im pretty sure that axe was the host almost all nite, and i did change my ip to his in the forum. Late (around 10ish) we did switch to mad just for a few minutes to check out some things,,,,

Safest thing to do is just get on teamspeak, and see whats going on there, but the post for a 6/2 game was up in the mp forum. Sorry you missed it.. I plan on having a gme up tonight (wed)

dont know why u cant view this in high def...

oh,,now u can view in hd (and full screen) must take u tube a while to process the videos....

Edited by sitting_duck

That was fun! Thanks for those that hosted . . . . and THANKS for Duck and Saburo for helping me verify that I can also host with my current settings. Its also good that we now know that this game will support a DNS entry too (not just an IP). More flexiblity is good!

See ya in the skies . . .

When I post a game session I will put the date on the post title. In the post I will put the time that I will be on teamspeak and once we have enough people for a mission IP's will be given out by whoever is hosting. We switch back and forth between hosts during game session because not everyone has the same missions or we are testing host capabilities of other players.

This is a good time to join in sessions because alot of problems are being worked on and resolved lately. It won't be to long now and we will have a smooth running MP game. :good: