http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=42156

Tell us what you think of this bird-What does it need?Link above

BTW- Anyone out there wanna go at fixing the decals on rudel'44 skin with authentic markings IE- Flying Left to right <-+- plus being the german insignia

Look for -aces of the eastern front- menu set - out soon

Cheers

I'll try it - ndicki made some nice decals, andI try to find references which numbers to use!

Sorry- thats flying right to left

cockpit <-+- tail

Don't worry, I know how it should look! But that is only the insignia of one single plane - others need number- or lettercodes (I have some examples for the BoB, but I don't know yet if the same codes were used in Russia, too).

EDIT: I'm pretty sure, the typical markings are "letter number + letter letter", the "<-+-" should be the "Stab" marking (like"<+°" and so on...).

Edited by Shaolin

ok - have been looking - usually a single number so say 1-14 or so between + insignia and the cockpit

-it is sometimes red or yellow - as well as black and white of course.-at least thats what ive found on the net?

cool sounds like you know what your talkin about - great can you fix the other 2 skins for us too?

Edited by thebeast0449

This was discuused a few weeks ago, in another thread (about 109, IIRC)

You need to make 2 sets for the codes, one right, one left and adjust the decals ini accordingly. That's how I did it on some of mine

So, your decals would be (mind you, the names are just used for example porposies...)

FNum000R

FNum001R

FNum002R

etc...

FNum000L

FNum001L

FNum002L

etc....

minimmun 18 EACH required (as per the Game Engine).

wrench

kevin stein

I did a set of left and right decals for one of my Bf109F/G skins, just as The Wrench says - feel free to reuse the decals and use the decals.ini to help you along.

Edited by ndicki

@Wrench & ndicki: That's what I was talking about, when I was mentioning ndicki's decals!

The only problem is, the Stukas seem to use a different marking system - not only a number, but a mix of letters and numbers...

...still researching...

EDIT: Bomber markings are different to fighter markings. Example:

gallery_34327_276_4513.jpg

Edited by Shaolin

Ah... Shaolin - you truly are the the monk with the most-Any pics of rudels plane - thats the one I most want to get fixed. :ok:

Cheers for your efforts

:yahoo: Great work Shaolin-We can still turn the tide in the east...

btw-You interested in gaming via Hamashi?WW2 ?

Never tried it - especially because I don't use my "main" computer for Internet :biggrin:

But I'll think about it!

An important question for coordination would be, which timezone you are in? (It's GMT+1 for me...)

Never tried it - especially because I don't use my "main" computer for Internet :biggrin:

But I'll think about it!

An important question for coordination would be, which timezone you are in? (It's GMT+1 for me...)

Im at +10 buts thats ok - I stay up late - Let me know whens good for you - I will work around - lets message each other now -this thread is cactus - I have you got hamashi 1.0.3.0