Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Think They'll Ever Add F-18?

All I want is for LOMAC to grow like IL2 did, even if it is having a remake, with adding planes.

I've said that I would gladly pay for addons, and I stick to that.

There are many planes out there that are worth being added, and I dont see any reason for not systematically turning this game into a 20+ plane sim over the next year or two.

The graphics will be more than sufficient over that time frame, but flying with 6 planes in that frame is not sufficient.

So add-ons are a must to keep this sim going, and I honestly believe that a sequal in the near future is the best possible way to make this game more popular.

One more thing. Ubi needs to do some TV adds for LOMAC, as soon as they put out a new batch of cd's with the patch already included. They need to get the game nearly perfect, and start running a few spots, just like they do for all their FPS's. I think sticking LOMAC in the general gaming publics face is the only way to make this sim grow. This will of course bring about the demand for more aircraft.

solid game + advertising = more sales = demand for diversity

People need to know that Jet Fighter is not the way to go.

<C> Just my 5 cents

Saffell