Good day guys, wondering if somebody can direct me, i remember to have seen a post talking about helicopters exploding in the runway, and, that's my problem, so, can somebody tell me where it was the post, or even better how to fix the issue, also, will come handy if somebody can tell me how to prevent the rotor from stopping in the air, anyways, guys, thanks.

Good day guys, wondering if somebody can direct me, i remember to have seen a post talking about helicopters exploding in the runway, and, that's my problem, so, can somebody tell me where it was the post, or even better how to fix the issue, also, will come handy if somebody can tell me how to prevent the rotor from stopping in the air, anyways, guys, thanks.

First things first, what helo is it? 2nd, do you have collision turned off and what settings do you fly on?

First things first, what helo is it? 2nd, do you have collision turned off and what settings do you fly on?

answer 1 UH-1B.

answer 2 i don't know about collision, but i always play in normal.

righty oh, turn your collision off, and come back with the results :ok: this should make you good to go.

Oh and is that a Barca shirt your wearing? Great job beating man united in the champions league final. As a Liverpool supporter i hate Man u.

Edited by scouserlad13

righty oh, turn your collision off, and come back with the results :ok: this should make you good to go

Thanks buddy, now, about the rotors stopping in midair.........

righty oh, turn your collision off, and come back with the results :ok: this should make you good to go.

Oh and is that a Barca shirt your wearing? Great job beating man united in the champions league final. As a Liverpool supporter i hate Man u.

We will call it revenge for arsenal loosing.

Oh, sure it is, i have a whole collection, and i've enjoyed the final as nobody, and seeing CR7 impotence made it more delightful!!!

'one friend sent my this'

Thanks i'll try it in the evening, since i'm at work, but thanks.

reduce the rotor diameter to 8.0 or less

wrench

kevin stein

reduce the rotor diameter to 8.0 or less

wrench

kevin stein

Thanks, Kevin, you just came and solved all problems for us, have you considered to change your nick to Master Wrench?????

That would mean I'd have to take, and is some cases, re-take all the ASE certification tests for the "Master Double-Gear" patch.

I been out from under the hood so long....take me forever to get up to speed with the OBD II electronics, ABS, A/C -what with all the recycling and non-CFC refrigerants and gods all know what!! To say nothing of the brakes, suspension, engine ....don't even want to think about!!! :haha:

wrench

kevin stein

I can just imagine a guy sitting at his desk at hughes aircraft,,,

BING! an instant message pops up,

"WTF dood, my helos keep sploding!!!!" :rofl:

Hi, how you turn collision off? It only has high,low and medium. thx.

Hi, how you turn collision off? It only has high,low and medium. thx.

Put it on low.