Sign in to follow this  
CowboyTodd41

Cool Show On D-wings

I was getting ready to leave for work this afternoon and saw the first part of a Two part series called "Fleet Command" Discovery did about RIMPAC '96, it was really cool! I was wondering if anyone has ever seen this.

Seen it!? Hell I was in it. The HH-60H's that were running the SEALs to and fro are from HCS-5 Firehawks.We were based at the airfield at Ford Island. Had our operations armoury and maint.control on the second floor of the firehouse/control tower.

I got to see the Marines make the assualt from the H-53's on that building fronm the tower.That was probly the best DET. I ever made. 30 days in paradise and on Uncle Sams dime to boot. :D

'Saw it come on d-wing yesterday... VERY COOL On a side note, check this out. It's a new vid about the Navy/Marine team. Very oohrah, in fact, I felt a disturbing thrash pride near the end. OUTSTANDING

http://www.sftt.org/ef.asf

Edited by zagnut

If the scene where the Sailor is kissing his newborn at the end doesnt choke you up then your just not human. This video has been around for a while, but still one of the best made videos from the military I have seen.

Right on bro, I did choke up some, and I'm not even in the Navy!