Sign in to follow this  
Dave

4th of July BBQ Menu

Well tomorrow is a big BBQ day. I am pulling out all the stops this year. I got me 2 inch thick pork chops. They have my secret dry rub on them and they will get smoked with mesquite wood for about 5 hours. When there is about 2 hours left on the chops that is when the chicken get started. It gets rubbed with olive oil and seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic powder. They get finished with some Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce. Finally with 45 mins left, the sausage gets put on. Going to make cole slaw with a sour cream/mayo based dressing. Add some celery salt, vinegar, dry ground mustard, salt and pepper with a little sugar. That gets made last and served as soon as it's made. To finish the meal it gets corn on the cob and ranch style beans.

So what is on your menu for tomorrow?

Work,,gotta unload and setup for 3 doors down

That sounds like it will be cool. You have to tell us how it goes.

My menu will involve a visit to your BBQ. That menu sounds like something out of a Gordan Ramsay menu :biggrin:

Mike

Come on over Mike. Hell anyone in the area wants to drop by, be my guest. Its even going to rain and I am still BBQing.

I just WISH it would rain here...not a cloud in the sky unfortnately. Anyway, actually going to take it easy today.

FC

It's a surprisingly nice day in NY, we've been getting rain for weeks.

I for one plan to have a few wings and a hot dog. I'll leave the rest to everyone else while I eat my own weight in coleslaw and watermelon.

Darn Dave, it figures, I ran around Tinker so much, and now that the menu is great I am not there. make a doggie bag for me later.

Darn Dave, it figures, I ran around Tinker so much, and now that the menu is great I am not there. make a doggie bag for me later.

Wouldnt do you any good anyway if you were around Tinker now. As I am not there anymore. :haha: