Sign in to follow this  
Bluenose

What's In The Box?

Hi there,

Just bought SFP1 from eBay. I expected it to arrive in the original box but it did not - just the shrink wrapped jewel case & CD. Can anyone tell me what is supposed to come in the box? I thought a manual would be appropriate :doh:

Thanks folks

Bluenose out

Bluenose,

If I remember there was the jewelbox,a flier and a manual that didn't help much.

The boxed verion comes with a manual and a quick reference card showing the keyboard commands.

the manual that came with it was a joke. a manual from any other combat flight simulator would be more helpful.

for that you have outstanding Andy Bush A2A and A2G articles at simhq that are explaining how to use this particular game in a realistic way.

But the manual did contain a few useful things for using the game (options, keys etc..). Open the folder control to print the keys. I guess you be able to easily find your way to use the game. Quite easy even without manual.

package.jpg

Edited by BERNARD1943