Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

AA changed for the better?

Has anyone else noticed that it seems like the AA is hitting closer to it's mark without being the absolute deadly killer that it originally was? I'm noticing a lot of near misses, sometimes within a few yards of the target, which makes it feel like the boys down below are back in the war doing their best to bring the bad guys abruptly down to their level. At least that is what I am seeing in QC flights. Anyone else see this or am I suffering pilot fatigue?

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade

I guess it's just me then. Or maybe a lucky string of a few QC flights where the AA happens to get quite a few near misses. I'll try a campaign and see if I notice any difference there.

Hellshade

No changes were made there Hellshade for this patch.

No changes were made there Hellshade for this patch.

Must have just been a lucky few streaks then. Ah well. Anyways, you were about to tell us the release date for the ad on pak? :rofl:

Hellshade

Hellshade, when you get Flak fire, you can only zig zag - flying straight is certain death.

Hellshade, when you get Flak fire, you can only zig zag - flying straight is certain death.

I didn't get hit at all. These were QC dogfights above my base, so it was the poor bosche pilot who was getting all the near misses around him. One flak shell exploded less then 1/2 a second right after the space he flew through. Close boys, but not quite. But yes, I always zig zag. Only way to hope to survive.

Hellshade