Sign in to follow this  
sgran

A few problems

I am a new user, and am so far really enjoying OFF. Ive been flying a variety of campaigns, and have noticed that with all of the crash landings and all the times ive been shot down, not once have I been injured. I'm either always killed or fine and dandy despite flying nose first into the ground from 8000ft. Not that I don't like a second chance, but i'm sure i should have been hospitalized plenty of times. I've just started an Eindekker campaign in July 1916 and i've came up with a problem. For some reason, everytime i start a new flight, this comes up. how do I get rid of it?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sgran/OFF/problem.bmp

its ok. i solved the problem. still, in two months of flying around 20 missions, i havent been hospitalized once

sgran welcome to OFF world. What you can do in order too die is go into Workshop and select Dead is Dead for outcome. You'll die sure as death. It's lower right corner of the screen as I recall.

oh, i have everything on the DiD standards. And i couldn't agree more, uncleal. The developers have done a tactless job really. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining. it just strikes me as odd that I've never got injured

oh, i have everything on the DiD standards. And i couldn't agree more, uncleal. The developers have done a tactless job really. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining. it just strikes me as odd that I've never got injured

Wait until you get shot down behind enemy lines and are hospitalized in an enemy hospital then POW for the duration!

Be careful what you wish for!

Well, I don't know about others, but I've had a few stays in the OFF hospital in my campaigns. The day nurse in the ambulatory ward is quite fetching. But that night nurse...ew-ew-ew-ew. She's likely killed a few good flyers all on her own, I dare say.

Cheers!

Lou