Sign in to follow this  
hood

Gunnery

BuB,

You need to have turned pilot stats on in the Workshop for accuracy to display in your dossier. The information Olham is talking about won't appear unless you've deselected the 'Return to the OFF Manager' feature, also in workshop. Being at work I haven't OFF in front of me else I'd take a screenie and indicate the check boxes in question.

Yes, Player Stats was set to off, that's why I couldnt see it.

by the 'Return to the OFF Manager', do you mean 'Auto Exit CFS3'? I have it set to on, which dumps me back to OFF after a mission (I can watch the replay still tho, and more importantly, exit to the desktop which sometimes locks up CFS3)

Not to mention the rhymes, Bullet! Hairraising, to make such stuff into little poems...

by the 'Return to the OFF Manager', do you mean 'Auto Exit CFS3'? I have it set to on, which dumps me back to OFF after a mission (I can watch the replay still tho, and more importantly, exit to the desktop which sometimes locks up CFS3)

Yup, that's the blighter. If it's on you go straight back to the OFF Manager. If it's off, you return to the aerodrome, where you should be able to summon up the stats Olham was talking about.

And it's small wonder the Luftwaffe had so many aces in WW2, with deflection shooting taught like that, wouldn't any chap have attended every lecture... several times :grin:

Not to mention the rhymes, Bullet! Hairraising, to make such stuff into little poems...

That didn't strike me as unusual, although I salute the wordsmithing :ok: . I mean, when I was in the service, we were taught all kinds of rhymes to help us remember important tactical things. Didn't you have that when you were in the army? It's like civilians these days saying "Snitches get stitches", etc.