Sign in to follow this  
ravenclaw_007

F-4F ICE Phantom II for SF2-Europe vers.2.0

F-4F ICE Phantom II for SF2-Europe vers.2.0

this is a mod based on the standard F-4F_80 from Thirdwire´s SF2-Europe included are all weapons , pilots and seats to make this mod work

NOTE: some of this weapons you may have instaled in your game , the only changes i made on this weapons is to add the nation name to the attachment type so they work with this mod , this weapons are

- AIM-9L ____from MF

- AIM-120A __from MF

- BL755 _____from bunyap

all other weapons are modified or made for this mod

to install just copy tis weapons in to your weapons folder and let overwrite if ask to

the F-4F ICE mod add´s all missing lights to the aircraft including the landing light , the weaponstation are modified to GAF standard so there are no MER´s available the German Air Force did not use them the same go´s fore the LAU-88 rack the GAF used only single rail launcher , the new F-15 type centerline drop tank has been added and the loadout been modified

just copy the content from the main folder , Objects/Aircraft/Decals/Pilots/Weapons in to the namesake of your Games mod folder , OVERWRITE IF ASK TO

Thanks to :

- TK for the ThirdWire series of sims.

- Sundowner for his excellent Template

- Bpao for allowing me to use the MF Weapons

- old Diego and X_Ray for there pilot´s template/skins

- if something does not work please give me a mail

vers.2.0--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- AN/APG-65 Radar added , mostly copy from F-18A so all credit go´s to who ever made the Avionics for the F-18A

- AIM-120 position corrected thanks to nabele68 for the hint

- open canopy added , to open canopy press strg + 1

have fun

ravenclaw_007

Great addition for SF2:E. Definitely the 'hot rod' of the Phantom Phamily. I noticed while flying two things:

1) AIM-120 missile canards are clipping slightly into the F-4's belly. Just affects the inward facing control surfaces.

2) Radar is same as standard F-4E. I believe the ICE models had the same radar as the F/A-18A (APG-65).

Great addition for SF2:E. Definitely the 'hot rod' of the Phantom Phamily. I noticed while flying two things:

1) AIM-120 missile canards are clipping slightly into the F-4's belly. Just affects the inward facing control surfaces.

2) Radar is same as standard F-4E. I believe the ICE models had the same radar as the F/A-18A (APG-65).

-1. thanks for the info i will have a look on it

-2. you absolutly rigth i did change only the range of the radar all other may be done later if someone can do it , i dont know what else to alter so i need alittle help here

MF F/A-18A?

You have to copy and paste the information from the FA-18A_AVIONICS.INI to the F-4 version, and maybe change the [DetectSystem] and should be good to go...

thanks for the hint´s

i just uploaded a new and updaded version2.0 included are

- AN/APG-65 Radar added , mostly copy from F-18A so all credit go´s to who ever made the Avionics for the F-18A

- AIM-120 position corrected thanks to nabele68 for the hint

- open canopy added , to open canopy press strg + 1

just waiting for approval

Edited by ravenclaw_007

I love this plane and it's details added!

Can't wait for special schemes conversion! :ok:

Been logging alot of time with this version of the F-4, nice work. My radar targets seem to be stuck on the right side of the radar screen, no movement in relation to my nose as I turn toward or away from them. Anyone else experience this?

Spiff