Sign in to follow this  
Axgrinder

MP AND DAMAGE MODELS

We need to pin down which damage model we are going to use for MP. Duck and I played around with FB's DM 1.2 last night and then we decided to go back to 1.1 because we didn't know if Winston was going to use it or not. I was not online at the time but after Duck went back to 1.1 and tried to get some new players up and running he was getting aircraft mismatches. I think we need to do a test mission before Sunday to make sure we are all ready.

We also need to decide if we are going to stay with one DM and which one or are we going to keep installing new upgrades and use them when one comes out.

Ax,

The only changes in the 1.2 version of the damage mod are the addition of early war planes that Fortiesboy left out of the original. There shouldn't be any other differences.

Vasco :pilotfly:

Ax,

The only changes in the 1.2 version of the damage mod are the addition of early war planes that Fortiesboy left out of the original. There shouldn't be any other differences.

So everyone needs to upgrade to 1.2 for now then if you want to fly MP with us?

So everyone needs to upgrade to 1.2 for now then if you want to fly MP with us?

That needs to be discussed. With everything else that has been flagged as a potential problem I don't think this is a decision I can make unilaterally.

That's why I put this post up. Let's nail this down before Sunday.

Are you for leaving the game at DM 1.1

OR

Are you for upgrading to DM 1.2

VOTE NOW! BE A PART OF DEMOCRACY AT IT'S BEST! LOL

I vote for 1.2.

I vote for 1.2

It seems the way to go. It's really the same DM as 1.1 with all the a/c now modified.

ill go with the flow,,,whatver you guys decided on is fine with me...

just to let you know,,,I did have to delete the bdp files after the 1.2 was installed,,,(first time ive had to do that)...and me and axe played,,,

but when i went back to 1.1...and other ppl came on (sir rod,,,van bahr,,and dutch).. for about 2 hours..none of us could get into anothers game,,,mismatched,,and..not allways the allb's.

If i had a clue what the problem was,,,i would post it....

one thing i realy think we need, is a utility,,or something,,that shows us exactly what dm we have installed...even if was as simple as a readme.txt that got put into the root of aircraft when you installed a dm...