Sign in to follow this  
Rickitycrate

GeForce Ti400

The guy down the street is selling his old pc XP with a Nvidea GeForce Ti 400 card. I am unfamililiar with this card and never have used XP. Can anyone tell me if this card would handle OFF BH&H? I am looking to replace my Vista laptop for gaming. If it stands a chance of handling OFF I can look into the pc specs further. Any opinion would be appreciated.

The guy down the street is selling his old pc XP with a Nvidea GeForce Ti 400 card. I am unfamililiar with this card and never have used XP. Can anyone tell me if this card would handle OFF BH&H? I am looking to replace my Vista laptop for gaming. If it stands a chance of handling OFF I can look into the pc specs further. Any opinion would be appreciated.

Waste of time IMO.

HTH

WM

Perhaps you make a thread, asking everyone what vid card they use and how performance is, Jim?

Should get you lots of info.

Waste of time IMO.

HTH

WM

The Man has spoken and I can't afford to fart about with my meagre funds. No Deal Howie.

Thanks Winder and Olham.

Ah, the ole Ti4600. That was one hot card in it's day. I paid over $300 for that sucker. That was about three builds ago I'd say. Sure hate to hear people bad-mouthing that card as I thought I was king of the hill when I put that thing in my computer! :king2:

Whoops! My eyes are playing tricks on me. I thought I read "Ti4600" and just noticed it was a "Ti400." Quite a bit of difference there. Even still, the Ti4600 is a relic now too! :biggrin:

Edited by HomeBoy

You are very generous but it sounds to be a project beyond my capabilities. Thanks for the offer Uncleal. I'll just be patient for now and keep my eyes open.

Edited by Rickitycrate

Ah, the ole Ti4600. That was one hot card in it's day. I paid over $300 for that sucker. That was about three builds ago I'd say. Sure hate to hear people bad-mouthing that card as I thought I was king of the hill when I put that thing in my computer! :king2:

Whoops! My eyes are playing tricks on me. I thought I read "Ti4600" and just noticed it was a "Ti400." Quite a bit of difference there. Even still, the Ti4600 is a relic now too! :biggrin:

I too had a Ti4600 128mg three cards ago. It was a great card for its day. And before that I had a Voodoo 5500 64Mg card which was awesome way back when too. Today of course, these cards are relics.

I too had a Ti4600 128mg three cards ago. It was a great card for its day. And before that I had a Voodoo 5500 64Mg card which was awesome way back when too. Today of course, these cards are relics.

The first card I ever bought was a Matrox one - I forget its name - then came Voodoo1!!

Yeah I think TI400 is a wee bit old.

WM