Sign in to follow this  

Hi, because i am not very skilled in making skins, can anyone make a Yugoslav MIG-29A skin for Mirage Factory's Soviet MIG-29A?

It should look like this:

111_3.png

I d\l the templates for the 29 sundowner did and it seems corrupted...tried 3 x...blue lines running thru the psd`s ...all of them...anyone got a good copy?

You can move them away with the move tool...don't know what are they and how to get them but I can see those thingies potentially usefull

You can move them away with the move tool...don't know what are they and how to get them but I can see those thingies potentially usefull

They are "Guides"....you can turn them on and off with cntrl+'

to get new ones just drag a new guide fron either the left side or the top.....to clear them altogether I think [i'm at work at the moment] go to View [or is it Window ?] along the top of the menu bar, there should be an entry saying "Clear Guides" in there....or somewhere around there...lol

"Views"......Uncheck "Extras".......

331KillerBee

Thx guys this is very cool, I used layer with drawn lines(net) for that, but this is so much simpler...awsome :good:

Ahh yes of course...funny thing is...ive used them before...doh...