Sign in to follow this  
ds75

New - Just bought SF2 Europe

Hi lads,

I just bought SF2 Europe and I searched the forum, but could not find an answer. Could someone please help me out as I'd like to fly the A-10 and use the tv system for bobming and rockets. I went through the controls, but can't figure out how to start the tv. Are there any training missions available?

Appreciating all help.

The IR display will only come up when you load and select Mavericks - the display comes from the Missile itself

For bombing select the bomb and use the CCIP pipper on the HUD (you can select ripple and timing if you like)

For rockets just strafe em

simple hey

Edited by MigBuster

The IR display will only come up when you load and select Mavericks - the display comes from the Missile itself

For bombing select the bomb and use the CCIP pipper on the HUD (you can select ripple and timing if you like)

For rockets just strafe em

simple hey

Thanks, mate, but how do I select the mavericks (found that by myself), but how do I select them and acquire the target?

Edited by ds75

Thanks, mate, but how do I select the mavericks (found that by myself), but how do I select them and acquire the target?

I loaded only mavericks 6 pieces, but \ doesn't select them, nor does pressing E. Help?

go into your options when it first loads up and select what keys you want controling what and what difficulty you want to use. takes a bit of time to setup your controller and keys but once you have your planes systems down and keep flyin it it will get alot easier. and a lot of the how depends on your setup.

go into your options when it first loads up and select what keys you want controling what and what difficulty you want to use. takes a bit of time to setup your controller and keys but once you have your planes systems down and keep flyin it it will get alot easier. and a lot of the how depends on your setup.

Thanks, mate, my Logitech keyboard has 2 x \ button, that is why it was not working.