Sign in to follow this  
Stratos

What mods should I install?

Got bit by the WW1 fever and will like to know which are the best mods for FE game. I have the original game plus the expansion and will like specially more terrain options, something like Stary works for SF series but on the WW1 terrain

Thanks in advance!

Welcome, the reason I suspect nobody has answered is that there is so much to add/improve to this game since it is VERY MODDABLE that is hard to know where to start.

Max makes some good High Resolution tiles for the FE Verdun terrain which you can also use for the addon Vogesen terrain (mountanious terrain) and FE Cambrai. With the FE Cambrai, you need to add the additional High Res tiles that were just posted last week since the FE Cambrai uses additional tiles that are not in the FE Verdun folder.

You can also download a new terrain called Flanders by Edward and it looks real nice, but requires it's own specific campaign (Campaigns available in the Missions & Campaigns section).

If you want to improve your sky, you can download the Realistic Sky Mod.

Then you have all the planes. At this point I have over 120 different planes/variations added to my First Eagles. These can all be downloaded here or at capun's Skunkworks (you need to register there to download). Then to get all the planes flying up to the November 08 patch level, you need to install Peter01's updated Flight Models (make sure you download his Nov 08 FM's, not his earlier FM's). After that, you can start adding all the different skins to add some more variety.

Last of all, do not forget the additional missions and campaigns to add to your game so you can fly these plaes in more just individual missions.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Panama Red

No one can guide me please?

It is very simple: Take all!

Especialy every Addon aircraft you could get. Do not forget the really nice ones from Skunkworks factory. Find it here:

http://cplengineeringllc.com/SFP1/

Further you should use the Mod enabler. So you could install every mod (most of them you have to give the correct filestructure) But it is worth. If you do not like a mod you can simple deinstall.

Find it here:

http://www.users.on.net/~jscones/software/...ucts-jsgme.html

I hope i could guide you some steps.

Best regards

PS: You should use the new Flightmodels from Peter. Find it here:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=8064

Thanks! Will take a look to the links!