Any news from him? In his page there is two new aircraft under construction, the J2M3 and the Ki-44. They seems to be completed but pending the cockpit. I think that they could be released without the cockpits as the Tigercat. Should be a great addition for the Wrench's new Okinawa terrain. :salute:

Well, Geo Appear around last year when he released his tigercat.... i think you should email him to get some news about those planes :good:

Shoot, if the Jack is just waiting a cockpit, I've got modded Zeke pits with the nose gun breeches painted out (if I could figure out the OUT file, I could probaly remove them, too).

The Tojo "could" use a standin pit like I did for the Tony - metric converted Hurri or Spit pit (even though the labelling will be in English, you as the IJ pilot would have that automatic translator thingy in your brain). Hell, even a Metricized Mustang Pit ™ could be used.

Definately, and email to George might be in order, yes??? Hope he can find the time to finish or even release them w/o pits -- we can make do

wrench

kevin stein

Wrench, could you contact him? I'm just leaving for a weekend rest right now... No time. Thanks for the news!!!