Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

mp?

seems like interest in weekday mp has dropped off a bit,,,

if anyone is interested in setting a day, or a couple days to start doing some weekday mp, post whatever days/times is good for them.

Hi SD,

I'm on holiday for 2 weeks starting tomorrow, the first of which will be spent in Northumbria, drinking beer, eating fish & chips and playing Republic of Rome and Carcassone (you didn't need to know that, I'm just gloating), however the second week I'll be back chez nous so perhaps the Monday or Wednesday evening?

Cheers,

Si

If you are going to do Co-Op campaign missions let me know, I may give it a go (again)..

well...would never think of doing anything that might interfere with the sunday afternoon sessions.....

I was thinking more alone lines of mp missions....you know the stuf we used to do BEFORE campaing came along....

HouseHobbit said he was going to start builiding some missions, and ive built a couple that may or may not be considered good....I just struggle with mission concepts that are "creative"...

along those lines if anyone can outline a mission concept that they think would be fun to play, ill do my best to turn it into something that is usable.

My problem is the time zone, being a left coaster the earliest I can get on (and still remain married) is 10 or 10:30est.

Beard

Edited by Burning Beard

I'd like to run Axgrinder's quick co-op missions again like I used to but right now I am taking advantage of the weather before the bottom drops out around here. Plus I work on computers all day and this time of year is the worst for me. I do a ton of stuff for alot of the schools around here so by time I get home I don't even want to look at a TV or coumputer screen! I don't even play IL-2 as much as I would like anymore! Frankly I just get sick of computers sometimes. Once the weather sarts getting bad and more people are stuck inside you will see an increase in MP activity.

I still have a ton of missions that people seemed to enjoy so maybe I will start running those from time to time in the near future.