Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Duel

Very neat WM, but you need to give that Camel just a bit of graininess Sir, then it would be aces. BTW, your great uncle wasn't doing this back 80 years or so ago by any chance, was he?

biggrin.gif

Cheers!

Lou

will do Lou! ( the only reason I ever post this stuff. is to get feedback from you guys!)..many thanks

Yeah, that is SOME furball you got there!!

Oooo, very artsy. Looks like it should be hanging in a WW1 museum somewhere now. :smile:

Cheers!

Lou

Had a friend of mine show me a photograph of a Spitfire he had printed onto Artists Canvas Paper..looked just like an oil painting..it was stunning!

Am going to buy some (you can get it at Art shops in A4)

I'd blur the Camel in the distnace to give illusion of depth, but don't be too heavy handed with it. Other than that, not bad; your Photoshop skills are coming along nicely.

Widowmaker, here is one you might appreciate. It is the poster I made for this year's Aces Over Wright Field event coming up in a few weeks, (which I unfortunately will not be able to attend). It was done using all RB3D screen captures, (as there will be an RB3D lan party set up at the hotel in Dayton). I have been doing the poster art and layout for this event for the last several years now.

Cheers!

Lou

Cool poster. Has a good 'period feel' to it; until I read the date, I thought it was WWI vintage.

TKS Hauksbee. A period feel is exactly what I was going for.

Cheers!

Lou

I'ld say both your work is appreciated as both have been downloaded already more than a few times. Thanks for sharing. I love this kind of thing.

I'd blur the Camel in the distnace to give illusion of depth, but don't be too heavy handed with it. Other than that, not bad; your Photoshop skills are coming along nicely.

Thank you John..I appreciate that! :salute:

Really nice poster Lou!...class indeed!