Sign in to follow this  
daddyairplanes

So since NF4+ is on hold.....

ok so Dave has let us know that NF4+ is on hold(thank you sir btw). no prob s*** happens in real life we'll get over it. my question though....Many potential projects for upgrading those aircraft to GEN 2 standard have seemed on hold to await C5's release. The Mirage Factory is understood of limits but with the original creators permissions are the aircraft in those series's now up for upgrading? or would it still be better to hold on and wait? as for changing the campaigns it seems to me fairly easy to add the aircraft you desire (already tried out 81st TFS with EF-4C's before i had to reboot whole damn system) but i would be nice to have the variety out there for folks with less computer skills than me.(there are 4 or 5 in the world really)

Unfortunately its a waiting game. Its still summer so less modding gets done compared to the winter.

you mean the fate of the modding world is up to me? a cook on an airbase in afghanistan? aww hell we're screwed then.

heh heh just kidding ok well guess i'll keep working on convertin old to new and just leave TMFs goodies alone. if i can actually get it what i think is good enough for release will upload. thanks Dave

Edited by daddyairplanes

My suggestion to everyone wanting to have old mods in SF2 is: check the knowledge base and do everything by yourself for yourself...