Sign in to follow this  
jet_spud

Which aircraft to download?

hi again, following advice i got the official FE expansion pack and then updated my game to latest patch - all looking good.grin.gif

next i start looking thru mods posted here. the fx pack looks worth getting, so i'll probably start there......

but new planes, which are worth adding to the game? i really want the ones that have got cockpits nearly as well done as the stock aircraft - or maybe even better?

bearing in mind the quite strict download limits on this site, and my lack of leisure time blink.gif which are really worth going for ?

thanks in advance. good.gif

Laton's Hansa-Branderburg (together with Phoenix), Hannovers and Halberstadts, also 101tfs' Roland.

And of course Peter01's Flight Models

that's true, forgot about this little gem

thanks guys. stary i've just installed your fx package - awesome, transforms the game! do you think the newest scenery upgrade is worth adding, i mean will it affect fps with the fx's also installed?

I'll do the bullet when my dl limit expires!

i did some yesterday and was pleased with results. one query though; on a couple there didn't seem to be any engine noise?

thanks.

Jet_spud,

as for the missing engine sound, make sure to copy the content of the Sounds folder from the aircraft package to your First Eagles/Sounds/ folder (of course if it's included, not allways the sounds are included with aircraft download)

The updated scenery may reduce your fps somehow (scene/mission dependant) but if you run now at stable 30-40+ try adding it

phew that moraine was a whopper at 37mb!

is he including a petrol bowser with it. yikes.gif