Sign in to follow this  
FRO8769

New Skins Uploaded!

I uploaded a bunch more skins for ya'll to enjoy! All of them Fokker DVII's except for one Albatros DVa. For some reason a few of them uploaded twice, I guess my impatience at getting them uploaded caught up to me. Anyway, enjoy and have fun with them.

FRO

FRO man, you are a skinning machine. I don't know where you find the time to do all these but thanks so much yikes.gif

FRO man, you are a skinning machine. I don't know where you find the time to do all these but thanks so much yikes.gif

Same here;  Thankyou for skinning :clapping:

Your mighty welcome guys! Its something that I enjoy doing and even though its hard finding the time, its all worth it in the end when your done. I'm glad your enjoying the skins just as much as it has been for me making them. There will be more but just haven't figured out what aircraft I want to skin next.

FRO, Be aware there a few skins double uploaded!!!!!

Edited by Dutch_P47M

Dutch,

Yeah I'm aware of that. The skins that double uploaded froze in the process of uploading and not waiting patiently for them to go through, I reuploaded them. Unfortunatley they did go through causing them to load up twice. I'll know better next time and will wait for them to go through or cancel and start over. Thanks for the input.