Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

MiniPATCH V1.32g is now available!

I miss the D XII so much,as I miss the wonderfull Siemens Schuckert.....that would be a great plane to add.

I'd also like to see both of those planes in OFF, but first there should be more two-seaters.

Yes thanks for the patch and all the support

BOB

Not downloaded it yet - only just back from work, got to make snap for me and t'wife - but thanks in advance for the patch. Also have to agree with Hasse and Cav: I'd love to see the Pfalz DXII and SS DIII/IV, but I'm a patient man, and willing to get killed in whatever comes my way...

Nice one Pol...The Pfaltz was a real lame duck IMO...So, looking forward to trying the new FM :salute:

Although I can't compare to what the Pfalz used to be, as I didn't fly her really,

I can say, that she is now capable to fight SPAD XIII in a team with other Pfalzes.

Her climb is good, her dive very sturdy, and her turning - well, it must be trained I suppose,

but it wasn't too bad for my first fight in her since May.

She will definitely find more friends now!