Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

OT... AAARGH! :(

Just looking forward to a bit of Flying time...but I now have to go and repair a computer!

Packard Hell, with Vista, Norton Internet Security...and Dialup.

What is the matter with these people!!!!!!!!

"Life can be tough!" said the observer in the back of a BE2c, totally frozen from flying through

a hailstorm for the last one and a half hours, when he spotted a flight of 12 Albatros D III,

one of them painted overall red...

In other words - cheer up, m8 - life is so generous to us!

Hey Olham,

I'm sure that observer was a bit overreacting, it's not that bad meeting the Baron after all!!! :-)

itifonhom

WM wrote:

Just looking forward to a bit of Flying time...but I now have to go and repair a computer!

Widowmaker, I feel your pain. A couple weeks ago I was looking forward to an entire weekend with nothing to do but fly a few missions and work on a plane skin or two. Then my dear old mum called with other plans...

"Oh sweet eldest of my boys, you'll come and help the one who bore you with her end-of-summer gardening chores, won't you? My poor old bent back just can't lift all those 5-gallon clay pots 'nor dig down the thirty-and-seven rose bushes anymore."

How could I say no to such a plea, I ask you now. I will say that when I got back home MY poor old bent back wasn't in any shape to be lifting said pots or digging down the aforementioned rose bushes either!

Aaaaaah mothers...gotta love 'em. biggrin.gif

Widowmaker, I feel your pain. A couple weeks ago I was looking forward to an entire weekend with nothing to do but fly a few missions and work on a plane skin or two. Then my dear old mum called with other plans...

And I have to go and take care of two fo the grandchildren for the next day and night. I would rather have them in my house then my grandson (4 years old) takes control of the joystick and I put him in invulnerable with unlimited ammo! He doesn't pursue very well, but give him a couple of years and he'll get really good. bye.gif

Packard Hell, with Vista, Norton Internet Security...and Dialup.

What is the matter with these people!!!!!!!!

Simon,

Dump Norton... get AVG and ZoneAlarm... and use FireFox...

I go with this combo every time and it works very well. No issues or call back. Now and then run SpyBot to check any extras didn't tag along.

All the best,

OvS

drinks.gif It could be worst. Worked with a guy awhile back that brought land from a show on T.V. Turned out to be located at the bottom of a lake with no mineral rights. blink.gif

grin.gif Another could be worst: The B-17 s that flew into Pearl Harbor on Dec 7th ,1941 Air battle with Zero fighters all around. The flight Had no ammo and was runing out of gas.

Yes OvS

I usually pursuade about 95% of my clients to ditch Norton....and managed it yet again!!!

(Symantec are going to have a contract out on me soon)