Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eject

QUESTION re Windows VISTA Home Oremium

Guest Eject

:salute:A quick Q to Dave or Wrench please. Soon, hopefully, I shall get a brand new ACER with a standard ONE Gigs of VRAM, 500Gigs HDD 15 inches and so TFT. It comes standard wit Windows VISTA Home Premium (USD 1,299.00 fob Jakarta, SEARCH www.bhineka.com). My WOE has been in XP Patch 2, can I moved it safely later in the new notebook? Thank you.:salute: Oops, any issue there?

Guest Eject

you will encounter some issues, but most can be taken care off

:good:Thank you Sony. Hope you will have time, later, to post here (if there were not any yet) a complete rundown of such issue and the solutions, not only for me but others who migh wish to migrate to VISTA. Tahnks again Sony, and have a nice evening later. It's 03.40 here in my base.:salute:

just patch it to October 08 level.

I run vista 64 ultimate, after I learned to put my third wire installs in my user folders I've had no troubles at all. I use patch 08 for air to air missions / campeign mode and patch 06 for specific air to ground scenarios. I have active shaders enabled enabled in my 06 installs because I only use those installs for scripted missions that I build for WOE- or Yap2 with my WOV install, I want the active water effects and I do not care if the game CTD's after I complete the mission.

I'm a vista user and i never got any minimal issue, FE, woi, woe, wov wise.

Only thing is gundata editor and weapon editor have to be used in windows/system, but the game itself can be installed anywhere.

I use october 08 patches.

Guest Eject

:salute:My sincere gratitude to you all who posted the above feed-back. Save it in a sec. C you later:good: