Sign in to follow this  
depalmer

Christmas will be here soon

All you have to do is download it and put it on a disk. Then you have it, just in case!

CJ

As I already said, download is surely quicker and more discreet but I like to see my things excist on a self, so I hope it's going to be a cd service too. But the reason I write this post is just to mention that it seems there's a Phase III torrent out there too. Not sure if it is what it says it is and I never will try to find out too but wanted to bring it up.

Keep the expands coming guys, payware or freeware, at your discretion, I'm so happy about this sim, it's support and it's community, that I will actually buy everything you bring out, at any cost, I'm dead serious.

itifonhom

Edited by itifonhom

Downloadable... UPS... Snail mail... find a 120 year old WWI vet to fly over my house in an ultralight and drop off tied to a rock; I don't care! Want it, want it, want it!!!

Thanks Winder I look forward to it. I really do not want a new monitor for Christmas and my nVidia 9800 GT works fine with OFF well. I would rather keep my (getting rare) 19 inch standard ratio LCD then get a wide screen 24 inch LCD. So in summary all I want for Christmas is my two...I mean my OFF add-on.

OH NOOOO!!!!

Must we start in October already, to talk about Chirstmas?!?!?

My hate fest of the year, when everyone's wallowing in the morast of simulated good-will-feelings,

almost killing each other on the run for the last presents, stuff themselves 'till they burst

and burn their livingrooms accidently with the Christmas tree candles.

Did I say, I hate Christmas?

Did I say, I hate Christmas?

As a FedEx delivery driver and keen observer of the inadequacies and delusions of humanity in general, I heartily concur.

That's why I celebrate Alvis Day instead. Alvis Day is about drinkin'. Drinkin' an' revenge. So let us drink deeply of the whiskey, scotch, an' rye, until such time as we are fightin' drunk, an' then go smite them evil-doin' unbelievers!

PS: A free drink's available for the 1st to recognize the above referrence drinks.gif

Pulp Fiction?
Nope. The correct answer is both about 15 years older (the video) and 15 years younger (the audio). In it's combined form, it was only visible late at night. Edited by Bullethead

It's Sealab 2021, is that still on Adult Swim?

Bravo! Sealab 2021 is correct! Here's your drink drinks.gif

I'm pretty sure that's no longer on, although the DVDs are available. I've got them all grin.gif