Sign in to follow this  
PG_Raptor

Need Prayers...

Guys, I really need your prayers. Last night was a rough night for me and my family. I learned that a good friend of mine is 4 months pregnant, and she's 19 years old. Also, my sister is.... well, being REALLY stupid. and I need prayers for my own... imperfections.

My parents have been through a lot in the past several years with my brother's problems, and this is tearing them apart as much as that did. Sorry about the lack of details, but we really need God's grace on us right now. please pray for my family. :(

No problem, hopefully mine will get there pretty quick. Don't worry about the lack of details, if we don't need to know, then we don't need to know.

PG, Rest assured God knows your needs. Be patient and have faith, he'll work in his time. The really neat thing is that he has this uncanny ability to turn lousy things into something good, Ive seen it all too often to my delight. You and your family are in my prayers.

I'll be praying for you man, and pilot is right on what he said about thigs turning around for the better. So, have faith in your prayers and your family members. Good luck, and blessings.

You've got mine also my friend. All the best, remember, everything happens for a reason, sometimes to make us humble and other times to make us strong.