Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eject

Imminent War India v. Red China -- Chins Check-mate!

due to good economic relations i think there will be not any large scale war,however skirmishes will continue.

the article says India is encircling china by forming an alliance with US,Australia,Japan.

however this was started by the US not India and Australia simply refused.

Indians leaders are well aware that we can not match china but we are just focussing on our defence.

the change in missile strategy shows this,earlier emphasis was laid on making missiles which can strike inner china but now we are developing anti ballistic missiles to counter Chinese and Pakistani missile threat.

second despite its hostility china is indias second largest trade partner a war will also damage the chinese economy.

Guest Eject

due to good economic relations i think there will be not any large scale war,however skirmishes will continue.

the article says India is encircling china by forming an alliance with US,Australia,Japan.

however this was started by the US not India and Australia simply refused.

Indians leaders are well aware that we can not match china but we are just focussing on our defence.

the change in missile strategy shows this,earlier emphasis was laid on making missiles which can strike inner china but now we are developing anti ballistic missiles to counter Chinese and Pakistani missile threat.

second despite its hostility china is indias second largest trade partner a war will also damage the chinese economy.

Dear Satish, ur feedback is appreciated. I met many, many Indian senior officials years ago, especially during the UN and UN-related conferences in Turkey, Geneva and some other countries. These gentlemen had been really tough guys v. some of the "corrupt" senior officials in several UN orgs. The former never missed the chances to grill the latter when it came to debating some financial issues.

You guys Indians are very fortunate to have been occupied by the Brits instead of the Dutch (our case Indonesia), so you guys communicate actively, orally an written, effortlessly in English language. No one can ignore the English language significance. Ever read the TIME mag Cover Story in mid-1990? ENGLISH EVERYWHERE was the title, with sub-heading, if I remembered correctly, (at that time 1990) English language is spoken by NINE HUNDRED MILLION people in the world.

In the report, there was a hilllarious lines, a true story on how many amongst Americans who "refused" to learn, hence spoke and wrote actively, other nations' languages that sometimes such a tendency caused them some unfortunate moments when tye were overseas.

A real story, regarding a young, attractive lady from America who was vacationing in West Germany. It was Winter, she needed to warm her up. In a Cafe she ordered a (ONE) glass of MARTINI. Said she to one of the young GERMAN chaps, whose English was just so so (inadequate) who worked in the Cafe, "Dry Martini please."

And, a bit puzzled, the young GERMAN chap inquired, "DRY madame?"

"Yes, I said DRY. Don't you understand (American) English?" said she a bit annoyed.

"Uhm, alright madam, DRY."

Later on the young GERMAN chap returned to her with THREE BOTTLES of MARTINIS!

Why, because to his EARS, DRY - sound exactly the same as "DREI" in his mother's tongue that stands for THREE!

So, do you think our lovely, lonely young American lady gulped down all the THREE bottles Martinis??? :clapping:

By the way Satish, I beg to disagree with you re Ausie's refusal (???) to join the encircling of Red China. Kindly visit the below link under my signature, the www.globalresearch.ca There is a very good, indept analysis re the matter. The "NATO-ization" of Asia (japan, and Ausie as well) v. Russia (and China). C u later.:salute:

Edited by Eject

Dude,are you kidding?

if the two largest populated countires in the world get in a war, that will be the end for sure.

that's no way it happen, at least if some hitler appear in controll of India or China, wich i really doubt.

Are you claiming China and India are "too big to fight"? :wink:

Are you claiming China and India are "too big to fight"? :wink:

yup, there is no more huge nations fight, and i bet there will not be because we and their military commanders know what happens when too big coutnries want to fight.

and also, they're the biggest countries of BRICs

Edited by Silverbolt

WELL I dont know what eject is trying to prove by writing about english.

but one point is sure oz refused to join the quad,maybe their inherited dislike or more accurately to say disgust for Indians.

they treat us like a threat not as a friend.

regarding my english ,generally we at CA dont take much care of the language or grammer,after coming from college i ve only 5 min to write that.

and most of the time i write without looking at grammar .US and UK guys here also commit spellings mistakes bcoz we have little time to look at our language.

its very funny that the topic starter himself is going off topic.

and yes,REMEMBER THIS IS NOT A COMMUNICATION SKILLS CLASS.

Edited by satish

I think Aussies generally feel threatened by many of their neighbors for simple geographical reasons. Indonesia, India, and China alone represent close to 2.5 billion people, while Oz is a huge land mass with what, 200 people on it? :wink: They fear one of those countries deciding Oz looks like lebensraum and coming in to take it by force. Unlike most other nations, Oz can't export onto the world market one of its most precious resources...space.

well they can also do that.