Sign in to follow this  
Axgrinder

Axgrinder's MP Mayhem TONIGHT 10/20

I will be online tonight from 7pm - 9pm EST for 2 hours of quick co-op missions. Will be on the Black Haze TS server. I've got a couple of new missions to try and I would like to try other peoples missions as well!

See you then!Salute.gif

Hi Ax would love to join you but somethings getting in the way of my flying! the dreaded night shift so won't be able to mp till friday.Salute.gif

as far as I can work out that is 1-3 am here or 12-2 if you are really on daylight saving (EDT) now... Either way to late for me :)

Stiffy,

This one is pretty much geared time wise for the players on this side of the pond. Look for my afternoon games on Saturdays. They are geared for the European early evening time frame. Vasco's Volunteers are also during your time zone.

See you then!drinks.gif

great missions ax...upload them

and i gotta put the screenshot button back on my joystick,,,i coulda gotten a better shot than this,,,,

gallery_45808_317_125856.jpg

Yep, I liked them too! The last one made me feel like a Jap pilot going after American transport ships in Lahti!yikes.gif

I'll send you what I've done lately. Maybe you can tweak them and make them even better.good.gif

I did like the US flag skin!