Sign in to follow this  
Slartibartfast

Finally ordered it all...

Well after viewing the community from afar I have finally ordered OFF and Combat Flight Sim 3... now all I need to do is remember how to fly and fight again...

Couple of questions about my PC though and how well it will run OFF...

My PC is what I would call mid to low range now...

Running XP Service Pack 3

Running a dual core Amd Athlon 64 3500 clock speed of 2.2ghz

3.5gb ram

ATI 4800 with 512mb on board video card

150gb of HD space

How will it run roughly? I am considering to update the motherboard and chip at some point though and was wondering if now was a good time or would my PC run okay as it sits ?

Thanks for any advice.

Hey Pacman, welcome to the OFF messhall. I'm always happy to see a new face as I do believe you will be very happy to join us in this epic battle. Other guys will answer your system questions I just wanted to welcome you and wish the best. If you have not been to the homepage there is a lot of good information there too. Link at top of page. Best wishes, Jim

I'm running it on a celeron dual 1.8... not on top settings but still runs fine, you shouldnt have a problem playing it but may need to upgrade for highest setting. This game still looks fantastic on low settings so i wouldnt worry about rushing to upgrade.

Welcome to the Mess.... hang on I'm not the new guy anymore, it's your round!