Sign in to follow this  
carrick58

AHH Fraps

Just wondering how U guys get the pilots log book to post. When I am Fraps-in -around I can get screenshots of everything except the logbook. What am I doing wrong? Thanks drinks.gif

I just use print screen for everything... what is fraps?

I just use print screen for everything... what is fraps?

drinks.gif Fraps is a thingy U can down load for vids and screen shots of OFF. I tryed useing Print screen but could never find the screenshots where did they go? I dont know so switched to fraps. bye.gif

If you go to your log book, hit printscreen (its like 'copy'). Then go to a graphics program, like 'paint', or Microsoft Picture It, right clic in the picture editor and select paste. The picture of your log will show up there, or in your pictures file. Then you can edit the size for posting etc. grin.gif

drinks.gif Fraps is a thingy U can down load for vids and screen shots of OFF. I tryed useing Print screen but could never find the screenshots where did they go? I dont know so switched to fraps. bye.gif

Print Screen is a one-thing-at-a-time save function, it copies one image to the computer's Clip-Board. Therefore it's good only for taking one picture.

lol...carrick,,,it HAS to work......

if you hit cntrol and printscreen at the same time,,,it copies what you have on the screen to the clipboard...

then find paint (its in your start>programs>accessories,,,),,,and open it up..

when you have paint open,,,go to edit (at the top),,,and select paste....

you should have whatever it is you where viewing when you hit cntrl printscreen....

good.gif ahhhhhhhhhHH OK, BUT IT COMES OUT AS Bmp file How do ya change to a file that can be uploaded?blink.gif

click file save as, name the image in the box, then click file type and select jpg.

clapping.gif Oh I get it. Paint save as -documents or my pics-upload to gallery fourms Presto good.gifdrinks.gif