Sign in to follow this  

Well, I've started work on some panel lines for the Potez. Could you have a look at the mapping for the engines please Ed.

post-2351-1259691529949.jpg

Interesting....

note the "11" as used for aircraft name; the only time I've ever seen that is when the nation is incorrect in either the data ini or the nations ini.

In reference to the guns question above, if one is adverse to using "enemy" guns on a friendly, you can always swap it out for the HISPANO_5 cannon, like used on Hurri's and Spits.

wrench

kevinstein

Hi, I know this is for sfp1 but I have a ww2 sf2 europe install and tried it in that. it flies good. But the guns dont show and I installed the weps pack-ww2. Any idea how to get them working? Usually for sf2, its plug and play but not sure if the editor is needed.

Well, I've started work on some panel lines for the Potez. Could you have a look at the mapping for the engines please Ed.

post-2351-1259691529949.jpg

Whats up ??

Hi ed

My install has the disks for the engines to be mapped onto that are too small. The engines don't cover the whole space inside the cowling.

No rush. I've got plenty of work on and won't be ready to release any skins for a while yet.

Lloyd

dswan: as long as it's a seperate SF2 WW2 install...you'll have to 'execute' the SF2 gun editor, as these are in the old 1st Gen 06/08 format; ie: not with individual folders for EACH gun.

Just like adding them for the first time in a 'modern' SF2 install, create a "Guns" folder --and I forget if the editor will create a main folder or just the subs- and run the SF2 gun editor. It'll do the rest. Now, if the editor creates a Guns folder, you'll just move the sub-folders UP one level into the main Guns folder.

I'm working on an 08 level, folderized 08 WW2/Korea Era Pak, but don't expect anything for a loooooooooooooooong time to come

wrench

kevin stein

Hi ed

My install has the disks for the engines to be mapped onto that are too small. The engines don't cover the whole space inside the cowling.

No rush. I've got plenty of work on and won't be ready to release any skins for a while yet.

Lloyd

rgr will look into it