Sign in to follow this  
Macklroy

If anyone wants to fly

Im off work both wednesday and thursday this week. If any of you guys that can host a game want to fly just say hey! pilotfly.gif

Sorry Mack! I probably won't be back on till Sunday. Maybe Duck will run some games. Can't speak for him though cause he did run a good session last night.

I want to fly but I can't host a game. I also don't have a mic so that might be a problem. Would sitting duck host do you think?

Yea that was fun. So to get confermed kills you have to fly on sunday right?

Sunday afternoon is considered a campaign league game run by Vasco. There are prizes given to the winners of each campaign. Each campaign will last a couple of months. We try to run the campaign as close to RL as we can. Points are awarded according to rules set down by Vasco. In order to receive points for a kill they must be confirmed. The kill must be observed by another pilot.

As far as recreational flying with me or anyone else, kills are confirmed by the game in the stats window. You see the stats window when you exit out of a game. You can check your kills, ammo expended and what you destroyed.

I do suggest if you want to fly with MP guys you need to get a Mic/headset. It's so much easier and less distracting.good.gif

Sorry for taking over you thread mac. Lets get b ack to what the thread was made for. Who can host a game today?

Hi all...

Not sure if im going to have time tonight to host, but what i will try and do is find the time to get on and help show you how to host.

If you are wireless,,you will need to portforward the router. If this is the case, locate the make and model of the router and post it, and ill look up proceedures for it.

In addition, if you have put a username/password on the router, you will need to have that information available.

will check this thread everyso often for updates...

lol..and av8tor,,dont worry so much about sending a thread off on a tangent,,,happens all the time..

No worries guys. Just thought i'd put a word of encouragement out there for those who were on the fence about flying or not. grin.gif

macklroy, if you have a time tongight when you might want to be on. let me know, and ill try and get on with you...

Im free all night. Just watchin tv and some albatross training. Ill fire up TS and hang out. If ya happen to be on.