Sign in to follow this  
stingray77

Anti Aliasing not working with me

PS: rolling back to "before HDR" does not require more action than simply deleting the "d2d9.dll" from the game's data plus the two "enbseries" from /Flight and /Menu in the Mods, does it? (Or does the mod do any more changes somewhere...?)

Btw: do you copy that after applying the two files (the .dll and the enbseries into /Flight) the system produces the enbseries in /Menu itself? In a Back-Up file (before the HDR-Mod) I didn't find any enbseries anywhere (explicity checked the /Menu: no enbseries before!)...

And it didn't come with the Mod either...

(Maybe I got some problem from that direction???)

And I guess that running the graphic-settings from the NVIDIA-panel ("override in-game-AA") doesn't collide with anything - no, that cannot be the case; you're running perfect like that......

Seems you have a corrupted key assignment file. I haven't seen and heard from my beta testers about the strange shift bug. I doubt the HDR mod is the cause. Have you considered to re install and put the HDR in before your other mods?

To uninstall the HDR mod, just delete the dll and the two ini files from the main mod folder and flight folder.

Falcon

Okay, I'm about to close-in on this:

1) The Alt+D works fine... No prob whatsoever (and FPS between as low as 7.6 - when the machine was still busy doing "other tasks" I guess - and 60 something... I guess the drop to some - still satisfactory - 15 might have come from the use of the TrackIr, which I did not put on when checking yesterday)......

2) That bloom-effect described can be triggered on/off by pressing key-combo Shift+F12.

This goes in-line with post #52 on page 3 in the Speed Boost Thread: "I get that if I activate the file, try turning it off (F12 or Shift-F12 is the default I think)."

So Shift+F12 does "activate" that enbseries, I understand... Unfortunately I do not find any documentation telling so.

What may have caused trouble in my case - I guess - is that the TrackIr uses F12 as the key to re-center the screen - so it's "hot" all the time thus my hitting Shift (only) was enough to cause the screen lighten/darken....

So, what I'm gonna do is:

a) re-assign F12 for the TrackIr to some other key not used by SF2 or FS9 (my other major flightsim)

b) check FPS with TrackIr in use - any slowdowns?

c) screw on the enbseries to adjust the screen to my likings (I am adding a post to that Speed Boost-thread for that)...

I'll keep you posted...

PS: and thanks for the info to re-install by deleting the three files, only. From that I read that it's the case the game itself creates the enbseries in the Menu-folder...

Okay, I'm about to close-in on this:

1) The Alt+D works fine... No prob whatsoever (and FPS between as low as 7.6 - when the machine was still busy doing "other tasks" I guess - and 60 something... I guess the drop to some - still satisfactory - 15 might have come from the use of the TrackIr, which I did not put on when checking yesterday)......

2) That bloom-effect described can be triggered on/off by pressing key-combo Shift+F12.

This goes in-line with post #52 on page 3 in the Speed Boost Thread: "I get that if I activate the file, try turning it off (F12 or Shift-F12 is the default I think)."

So Shift+F12 does "activate" that enbseries, I understand... Unfortunately I do not find any documentation telling so.

Not quite. If you see the text on upper right corner on the main menu of your game, that means its on. Shift F12 reactivates the default settings of the enbseries which deletes the settings I made and tweaked.

Falcon