Sign in to follow this  
paulopanz

SF-2i Mig-21 F/PF/PFM Cockpits

Hey there,

I and Spillone104 have some SF-2 NEW Mig-21s models in the works, but after SF-2I and the last patches the pits for F, PF and PFM have strange white forms (maybe ghosts?).

Sometimes ago there was a topic somewhere .... but I don't remember any fix found.

So if You can help please do it now.

Paul :dntknw:

looks like the standard complaint with cockpits that reference 'thingys' from the 1st Gen sims...(or just plane not in the cockpit folder ... done THAT a few times!)

Probably missing a bmp or tga somewheres.

You'll probably have to search the cockpit lod with a hex editor for "bmp" and "tga", and cross reference with those existing in the cockpit folder.

wrench

kevin stein

looks like the standard complaint with cockpits that reference 'thingys' from the 1st Gen sims...(or just plane not in the cockpit folder ... done THAT a few times!)

Probably missing a bmp or tga somewheres.

You'll probably have to search the cockpit lod with a hex editor for "bmp" and "tga", and cross reference with those existing in the cockpit folder.

wrench

kevin stein

I've serched for missing TGAs or BMPs using Hex Editor Neo, but nothing was found.

The strange thing is that before SF2I install there was any issue ....

I made another radical test: to put all extract files from Woe objectdata in Cockpit folder and no changes with the white ghosts ...

Then I clear all in Cockpit folder and they disappear: so the problem, you are right Kevin,is in cockpit lod ! But not for missing SF1 files.

This is the pic:

post-5138-12596737078658.jpg

I think this is a very hard to solve issue.

..... :dntknw:

Paolo :blink:

Edited by paulopanz

Works fine for me, other than an issue with the 'Estrella.tga" (gunsight pipper or "star"). Go back and double check your install.

Works fine for me, other than an issue with the 'Estrella.tga" (gunsight pipper or "star"). Go back and double check your install.

:yikes:

Me too before Israel! Do You have SF-2I installed?

Do You mean re-install all SF-2-V-E-I ? :blink::blink::blink: Or Mig Cockpits only? Which You used ? :heat:

Sorry for so many questions .......... :drinks:

Thank you

Paul

Me too before Israel! Do You have SF-2I installed?

Do You mean re-install all SF-2-V-E-I ? :blink::blink::blink: Or Mig Cockpits only? Which You used ? :heat:

Sorry for so many questions .......... :drinks:

Thank you

Paul

I have all of the SF2 series installed (SF2,2V,2E,2I), so if there was a conflict between any of the titles (especially SF2I), and Mago's pits, I'd have certainly noticed. Recheck your cockpit installs.

I have all of the SF2 series installed (SF2,2V,2E,2I), so if there was a conflict between any of the titles (especially SF2I), and Mago's pits, I'd have certainly noticed. Recheck your cockpit installs.

Well now I have a new install (no modded) and SF-2 EU by ataribaby Mig-21F/PF/PFM/PFV after (and only after SF-2I install) has the same ugly issue ....

Maybe the videocard? I have a Nvidia 275.

Anybody else has my problem ?

Paul

Here We are.

post-5138-1259626730209.jpg

... Hi!

I've the same issue with my SF2 Israel install (NVidia 8800GTX GPU)... I try and I try again to solve it but... :dntknw:

I love... MiGs :cool:

However with MiG-21MF cockpit it's Ok for me!

Bye Bye...

Edited by Coupi