Sign in to follow this  
SayethWhaaaa

Download problems

Hey, any reason why Starfighter2(Serbia) and Museli(NL) would be having trouble downloading these two IA-58 Pucara skins? I uploaded them earlier and I have no problems whatsoever, but they keep getting errors...

Edit: Oops, this is the other.

Edited by Say What?!

Both files work fine. I am not seeing the problem. Please let me know if you are able to duplicate it.

Erik

Hey E, Marcos was kinda enough to upload a screenie of the problem, here. I'm just wondering, could it have been the way I uploaded it? Maybe just deleting them and reposting might do the trick? They're located in the general SF/WO* skins directory. Weird thing was, when I went to move them to the Modern Aircraft sub-cat, I couldn't find them to move, nor did I see any options on the download page itself.

I moved them to a new category for you, all problems should be fixed. I also fixed the generic skins category so you can't upload there anymore somehow that was overlooked in one of the many reorganizations.

E

They both work fine now!

Dunno what the problem was, but it is solved!

Kudo's for prophead skins!

That'll do.

E