Sign in to follow this  
Rickitycrate

Need alittle help

Hi guys, there is a new guy over at SimHQ OFF forum with this problem. If you could post an answer here I will copy and paste it over there if you don't belong to SimHQ. Thanks.

1) I have a multiple controller set up: Saitek X52 pro, Saitek throttle quad, and CH pro pedals. It appears that OFF is recognizing more than one controller for the same function,

causing my ac to immediately go into a spin when entering free flight. The controller section makes no sense to me. can someone advise?

Hi guys, there is a new guy over at SimHQ OFF forum with this problem. If you could post an answer here I will copy and paste it over there if you don't belong to SimHQ. Thanks.

1) I have a multiple controller set up: Saitek X52 pro, Saitek throttle quad, and CH pro pedals. It appears that OFF is recognizing more than one controller for the same function,

causing my ac to immediately go into a spin when entering free flight. The controller section makes no sense to me. can someone advise?

Yepp, had the same problem a few days ago.

My controls: logitech force 3d, saitek throttle quadrant and saitek pedals. For me it helped to make sure, you have assigned each axle to one function on each controller. E.g. assign pitch and yaw to the stick. Then select the quadrant in the config menue and assign dessired function to the levers. And so on. Make sure every axe is given once.

In my case, CFS3 assigned the pitch function to stick and quadrant, so it causes me to steep dive often uncontrolable, right into the ground.

Hope its understandable and will work for you.

regards

Cas

I too had very recent CH rudder pedal problems with a fresh install of CFS3-ETO (if you haven't tried it, ETO is amazing), but some fellows over at SIM Outhouse really helped, so check out that thread HERE.

First thing is to make/rename a new in-game controller config. THEN go out and edit that one for axis controller code. There is also yet another file Devices.xml in the main sim folder I had to edit...

ALSO, just discovered yesterday that my CH pedals stop functioning when I wake computer from sleep. Talk about frustration!

Edited by Bandy

Multiple controllers are also covered in the FAQ, tips in there may help.