There were many different MiG-17 versions in this world.

Some version is very rare or Field version...

post-27883-12629342453386.jpg

Cuban MiG-17AS over sky.

Mig17.jpg

Egypt Fieldversion with 2x4 Rocket rack.

1332811.jpg

NV Fieldversion with 2 FAB250s bombed the USS Higbee and USS Oklahoma City in the Gulf of Tonkin

169a.jpg

Lim-6Bis of Ex-Red Polish airforce.

mig17_2.jpg

mig17_8.jpg

Very strange MiG-17...Maybe MiG-17R?

You'll find the 17AS, iirc, in the OTC mod; it may also be running around loose somwhere's too....

the EAF version with the Sakr racks is in the downloads section; I uploaded it over 2 years ago, for 1st Gen WoI. It could be EASILY adapted for NextGens. It does, however, need the under-fues pylons for the 50kg bombs, and a better rack for the rockets.

edit: definately will need an update to the Ordway Fresco pit

link:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=6269

wrench

kevin stein

Wov !!!

A new topic all for me :drinks: ... oh no!

It's really too much Erwin .... so I'ld like to share it, because I'm only a learnig painter, with my best friend Spillone104 :clapping: , who is able to make all the 3D parts needed for these and all other Mig-17 variants.

BTW the pics are very interesting, especially the VAPAF and the FAR ones.

The Lims, You know, are ready to upload (I'ld like to make only some other skins),the EAF fighter-bomber is in project togheter with the LSK/NVA Jabo.

If someone else has something about this plane please share (maybe serial numbers for decals, too).

So I and Spillo could maybe use it.

In fact historical reserch, that is - for me - one of the best aspect of our hobby, isn't so easy even in this blessed interenet era.

Well, this time I really wrote in English really like an Italian man, as I am, so sorry for this.

Paolo :grin:

I just used the stock "Nile 1" skin from WoI, and the stock arab number decals. There wasn't/isn't a lot of data on the EAF mods; which they only used for a short time before going back to the standard UV rocket pods

wrench

kevin stein

Paulopanz, wondering If SF1 series Mig17 and 19 versions will appear.

the 17AS, FAR is on the same page as my EAF version, about 3-4 more down, by starfighter2

"for he that seeks, shall find"

wrench

kevin stein

Paulopanz, wondering If SF1 series Mig17 and 19 versions will appear.

Spillone is resizing the skins and repacking our P/PM/PT serie for SFP1. In fact he can test them better than me in Wox serie.

The J-5 in only a work in progress now.

Be confident.

Paul :salute: