Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

OT Wings of Prey First Impressions

I tried the online dogfight mode last evening but it was extremely laggy. Planes jumping all over and switching on and off, it was very tiring. Perhaps it was the server I chose. What has been others' experience?

Hi Dimus

Well, out of the three online games I had...two of them, I might as well have been on 56k Modem....the other was 'ok'...presumeably cos only two guys on!

I don't know who this YU-Play shower are...but they are quite clearly *********G Muppets!!

Had nothing but trouble ordering/downloading/paying for/emailing/playing on

Absolute crap!!

Well to be honest, I had no problems whatsoever using my prepaid Mastercard that I usually use for online purchase, although I would prefer Paypal. Also downloads of upgrades and all were fast and with no corrupt files. The forum is also quite responsive (nothing like here of course). I have however observed some who indeed had some problems and posted but they all seem to have been resolved in the end.

Hope they set up some dedicated servers as the lag is really bad on some people hosting with probably very bad ISP services. I will also try hosting with local friends who have it to see how it is when distance is not an issue.