Sign in to follow this  
swift375

SF2V Expansion Pack Video

I thought I share this video I made of the SF2V Air & Ground Expansion Pack v2.0. Hats off to the all the modders who contributed to this incredible package. It turns SF2 WOV into a whole new game.

Here is the link:

Hope you all enjoy the video and feel free to comment. We need a video thread here in addition to the gallery.

swift375:

Very nice! Like the way you broke down the various mission elements and showed their different roles.

Eric Howes

Great vid. Very well compiled. I wish I could get my SF2V running well with the Air & Ground war mod. Too many graphic anomalies because I have the lastest TK updated version. :salute:

The video was made simply with FRAPS and Windows Movie Maker. For those that are having problems after the Dec 09 patch try the sim on MEDIUM setting, this seems to fixed the frame rate issue. It worked for me and as you can see mdeium setting on SF2 is still nice.

The video was made simply with FRAPS and Windows Movie Maker. For those that are having problems after the Dec 09 patch try the sim on MEDIUM setting, this seems to fixed the frame rate issue. It worked for me and as you can see mdeium setting on SF2 is still nice.

Dont you get things like this:

img00005.jpg

Yes, I do have the low clouds issue but I can live with that and on single missions, I just set the clouds to scatter and the problem is not as bad. I'm sure someone will come up with a solution for it soon.

Edited by swift375

Here is my latest video. This is a fictional mission showing VNAF's A-1s and F-5As doing some CAS work. The O-1E is a USAF. I wish there was a repaint for the O-1E in VNAF's colors so this would have been an all VNAF's mission. Thanks again for an outstanding expansion pack.

Enjoy!